Friday, September 23, 2011

Money Campus is Back

Money Campus is back with real enthusiasm, With all the new updates and latest news in the field of "money making". I have decided to start posting at-least one blog per week, or even in the worst case scenarios I would promise a minimum of 2 blogs a month. I am sure and very much confident that I can make much better than that. I have to say sorry to all those users of this blog, who have expected a lot from me and have seen any updates. 


I am coming with a plan to help my blog visitors to find a very useful information through Money Campus, As of the current plan I would help you understand the meaning and basics of Money Making concepts on internet. How many of the users make money through Internet. I would also try to answer the questions which might roll in your mind.

I require all your help to achieve that, please help to in giving your valuable feedback on the blog posts. Please tell what you like and what you don't, Also tell me what are you expecting from Money Campus. 


Money Campus will provide you information on the below few topics in it's next blogs:

1. Learn on reach of Internet and it's scope
2. Understand Advertising on internet
3. Learn more about blogging in particular

Till then keep watching Money Campus....

Signing-off
Raghu..

No comments:

Post a Comment